• MCBHosting LLC

MCBHosting is your one stop for your shared and reseller hosting needs. We offer affordable pricing on hosting as well as domain registration and SSL certificates!

• server

Shared and Reseller Hosting!

• server

Managed Hosting

We offer exceptional Sales and Support service. We strive to provide only the best to make your hosting experience the best it can be!

secure

Secure & Reliable

MCBHosting servers have high physical security and power redundancy. Your data will be secure with us.

secure

Super Fast

We have powerful and fast servers that has the resources and power to get you going.

secure

Customer Support

We have highly qualified staff for your Sales and Support inquiries. You can open a ticket or you can also chat with us.

More Features

Here are some of the included benefits:

icon

Instant Setup

Once you have passed the fraud check and made your payment, your products/services will be setup immediately! Please ensure to submit valid details when ordering for the fastest service.

icon

Backups

We have cPanel backups enabled daily saving your content. You also have the ability to setup your own cPanel backups for offsite backup. If something happens we can provide you a cPanel backup of your account from our backups for a low fee. Please open a ticket to enquire about the pricing.

icon

GIT/SVN Support

Web Developers love using version control systems. All of our hosting accounts can use GIT & SVN command line tools on our servers. Simply request SSH access to get started.

icon

Install Scripts

All our hosting accounts allow you to install popular software such as Wordpress, Drupal, Joolma and Magento in one easy step. Upgrading your software is just as easy!

icon

cPanel Included

All hosting accounts come with the latest version of cPanel. This makes life easy for you to do routine tasks such as setting up email addresses and managing MySQL databases.

icon

Latest PHP & MySQL

Our network runs the latest stable and secure versions of PHP & MySQL. We also implement strict security and firewall rules protecting your website from unwanted visitors 24/7.

feature

Features Layout

We have available the latest and greatest

As soon as you make a successful payment via PayPal, your web hosting and domain names will be activated immediately. No waiting time whatsoever. Our network runs the latest stable and secure versions of PHP & MySQL.

• Latest Server Tech
  • cPanel Access
  • MySQL Databases
  • PHP and many others
  • Affordable
  • Secure

Testimonials

Kind words from our valuable customers

client

The service I have gotten from MCBHosting is FANTASTIC!! I couldn't have asked for a better host!

Sean - Houston, TX
client

The price is extremely affordable. The best part was getting 50% off my SSL when I signed up!!!

Mishi - Cypress, TX
client

The people that run this hosting business really are top notch and know what they are talking about. Other companies don't compare to the price and service you can get from these guys. Keep it up!!

Roy - College Station, TX
Easy WHMCS PayPal carbon telephone WHMCS cPanel