The Practical Guide to Internal Power.
Tai Chi is the study of body and mind. Training is about learning to use them as effectively as possible!
In this course we will introduce you to the fundamentals of Tai Chi and the fastest most effective way to train them.
“…Weeks 5 and 6 have about 2 years worth of training in them so I guess Iâll be re-visiting them for a while yet…” -Mark Brewer
What you get:
- The Practical Guide to Internal Power
- Instant access to 6 months of step by step lessons
- Login access to a members area with Q&A
- 1 Touch KO’s of Tai Chi
- 50 min seminar on Combat Tai Chi
- Internal Combat Arts Newsletter
- A daily discussion of Kuntao Silat, Tai Chi, Xing Yi, Bagua, Qigong, Self Defense & Healing.
- Read bymartial artists every day.
By signing up I agree to receive daily emails from ClearSilat.com
1) The Practical Guide to Internal Power
Internal Power is about using your body in ways that are smart. Really smart.
It’s the study of advanced body mechanics & their practical application. It’s about knowing your opponent’s body and mind better than he does.
Internal Power turns paper tigers into the real thing and Internal Skill lets little old Tai Chi masters toss bigger stronger opponents across the room.
As soon as you sign up you’ll have instant access to the entire course.
You will learn methods and exercises for building Internal Power and Skill.
…and you will be given tools to help you analyze, troubleshoot and self correct.
You will learn how to build a powerful internal engine to power whatever art you practice.
…and IF you are willing to do the work:
- Your movement will become more powerful.
- Your hits will be harder and penetrate deeper.
- Your throws will be stronger (and countering throws will be easier.)
- There are lot of health benefits that come from this practice.
- and much more…
We’ll work on things like: Listening skill, Rooting, ‘Sinking the Qi,’ Neutralization skills and you’ll be introduced to skills like Internal Iron Body, The 3 Powers, Steel wrapped in Cotton, Fajing, Dimmak & Whole Body Breathing.
2) One Touch KO’s of Tai Chi
This 50 min seminar on the devastating power of Combat Tai Chi will be available in your members area once you log in.
This seminar includes: 1 Touch Knockoutstm, Tai Chi Footwork, Responding to grabs, Iron Body, Jings [Wave Movement, Heavy, Spiral (Chan Si Jing) Fa Jing]
3) Internal Combat Arts Newsletter
A daily discussion of Tai Chi, Xing Yi, Bagua, Kuntao Silat, Self Defense, Healing and Qigong.
You’ll get tips, techniques and strategies on internal martial arts training and reaching higher levels of skill and, of course, we’ll keep you up to date on the latest workshops and programs we offer.
martial artists read this newsletter every day.
Subscribe now to join them!
Once you join you will be redirected to a members area where you can access the course, ask questions and view the 50 min seminar on Combat Tai Chi.