Cross-posted from the FIR Podcast Network.
Neville Hobson joins host Shel Holtz for the January installment of “The Hobson & Holtz Report” to talk about these stories:
- Lost trust in Facebook led to wariness about a user-generated meme.
- Adobe is bringing part of “Minority Report” to life.
- The Internet of Things was everywhere at CES.
- A picture of an egg is the most viewed Instagram post ever. What does that bode for influencer marketing?
- Picture what Google will look like if the EU implements Article 11 of the Copyright Directive.
- Brands are weighing in on the U.S. government shutdown.
- Dan York reports on the web’s Read More »