Welcome to Today Gold Rate in India!!!

Free Gold Rate WhatsApp Alert - Click here to register...

Live Gold & Silver Rate

GoldINR 2,821.42   per gram
SilverINR 33.22   per gram

Gold Price Latest Updates

India Gold Rate Today – 5-Apr-2018
Today’s Gold Price in India Gold Rate in Top Indian Cities Get the complete details about the gold Gold Rate
(678) 769-8819
India Gold Rate Today – 30-Mar-2018
Today’s Gold Price in India Gold Rate in Top Indian Cities Get the complete details about the gold Gold Rate
Read more.
India Gold Rate Today – 24-Mar-2018
Today’s Gold Price in India Gold Rate in Top Indian Cities Get the complete details about the gold Gold Rate
Read more.

Gold Rate in Indian Cities

Today Gold Rate in Chennai
Today Gold rate in Bangalore
Today Gold Rate in Mumbai
Today Gold Rate in Hyderabad
Today Gold Price in Delhi
Today Gold Rate in Ahmedabad
Today Gold Rate in Jaipur
Today Gold Rate in Kolkata

Purchasing Gold in India

Purchasing gold in India is truly simple in the sense you can veritable gold jewel retailers all around. From expansive establishment to littler shops, gold is wherever here. You get the standard 22 carats gold, the middle of 23 carats gold and also the immaculate 24 carats gold in this brilliant nation.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is 24K gold?

100% Pure gold is called 24k Gold. There is no higher type of gold than 24K and you should know about this before you go to a merchant who may reveal to you that they’re offering you 25K or 26K gold. Since this is the purest type of gold, it is actually more costly than 22K or 18K gold.

What is 22K gold?

In 22K gold, only 91.67 % is pure gold remaining 8.33 % metals like silver, zinc, nickel and different compounds. Be that as it may, you should realize that in spite of the fact that this can be utilized to make plain gold Jewels, 22K gold isn’t best for precious stones and intensely studded Jewels.

What is 18K gold?

In 22K gold, only 75 %is pure gold remaining 25 % metals like silver, zinc, nickel and different compounds. 24K and 22K is high expensive compared to 18K, 18K gold will be slightly dull colour and 18K gold is best for precious stones and intensely studded Jewels.

What is Hallmarking?

Hallmarking is the exact assurance and authority recording of the proportionate substance of valuable metal in valuable metal (gold or silver) articles. Trademarks are along these lines official imprints utilized as a part of numerous nations as a certification of virtue or fineness of valuable metal (gold or silver) articles.

Testimonial

I am very much happy with Today Gold Rate in India, it was a great experience too. Thanks...
Murugan S
Hyderabad
Today Gold Rate in india
4.8 rating out of 5 based on 126 Reviews
Review Source