If youâre a parent or grad school alum who borrowed a federal PLUS loan within the last several years, odds are that youâre locked into an interest rate of 7.9% or even 8.5%. Interest rates keep changing and because of todayâs historically low rates, we can help you save!
Once approved, you can consolidate up to $100,000**. Make sure to review your existing loans carefully so you borrow the amount you need.
- Fixed interest rate as low as 5.99%*
- 0.25% rate reduction by enrolling in automatic electronic payment
- Graduated repayment option that results in lower monthly payments during the first two years of your repayment term
- NO pre-payment fee - pay off your loan at any time without penalty
Make the smart choiceâconsider refinancing your PLUS loans and start paying them off on your terms!
* For interest rates, repayment examples, and important disclosures, click here.
** Subject to eligibility requirements and credit qualification.